Good food is a crucial part to the success of private parties and corporate luncheons amongst your friends and business networks. Picking the right caterer that suits your needs amongst the plenty of catering options available can therefore be quite daunting.
We provide you with the right questions to ask that will help you choose the best catering company for your event.
- Does the caterer have various options for people with dietary restrictions?
- Does the price range quoted by the caterer fit within your budget and be sure to ask what’s included in that price?
- Would the caterer be willing to accommodate last minute changes in the number of people to be catered or menu changes?
- Enquire about their regular customers and ask to read some past client’s testimonials to find out if they have experience catering to events like yours.
- Do they offer other services such as rental equipment that you may require for your event such as crockery, cutlery or serving staff?